Top 5 Time-Saving Sites of 2015
As the year draws to a close, most of us will reflect on the past months and ask ourselves what we can do differently next year. (I’ve got a huge list already!) Maybe you’re planning to lose weight, save money, take your side-hustle to another level, or find a way to make the most of your time with family and friends.
Maybe you’re in need of some time-saving strategies?
If one of your goals is to find more hours in your day, both professionally and personally, you’re in luck! I’ve done the hard work for you and have put my favorite time-saving sites into a quick and easy, linkable list just for you. Here’s to a new year full of lots of free time!
- First on my list comes from oursmallhours.com. Ten Ways to Save Time Daily is an awesome post full of straightforward time-savers for both home and home-office. Number 9 is so true–Social media sucks us right in, and, if we’re not careful, a lot of time is wasted. (Let your VA handle social media.) I’ve personally committed to start practicing #4 and #5 ASAP!
- Be sure to check out Holly over at http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/. She’s put together the most awesome list of kitchen time-savers! I’m in love with the idea of freezing butter! (Actually, I’m really just in love with butter.) The list is especially helpful if you have kids. Holly’s like the Master of Big Batch cooking. So if you are akin to Mother Goose, she’s gotcha covered! Check out her awesome kitchen time-savers. You’ll shave hours off of your kitchen duty!
- One more for the kitchen, since that’s probably where most of us ladies spend our time when we’re not working. Joy’s website is so pretty—I just had to say that. Not only is the site pretty, it has some pretty awesome content, like recipes for crockpots/slow cookers. She shows how to make a ton of food ahead of time. An hour of prepping, and then let the crockpot do the heavy-lifting for the week (at least). Sounds good to me, especially during these colder months! I seriously do not know what I did before I acquired a crockpot.
- Find simple and easy ways to simplify your life while saving time. Alexa is a single mom, and she has a wonderful list that is sure to get you organized. She shares practical ways to organize your life, which will, in turn, help you save time. Think about the last time you misplaced something. How long did it take you to locate it? Time wasted. Errrr. I really need to declutter. Thanks for the reminder, Alexa!
- Likewise, Ruth’s blog is jam-packed with super cool ways to help you organize. Her site is filled with outstanding information and lots of free printables, including the ever popular LWSL Master Cleaning List. Additionally, all of her free printables are smart, functional, and uber-adorable!
So there you have it—my top five time-saving sites that promise to free up your schedule for the
more most important things in life!
What’s one thing you’ll commit to doing today that will make a world of difference in your tomorrow?